vegas ms 16 728x90 2019 05 sale

question-circle Question Sound Forge Pro Version 10.e

• Thank you received: 0

Sound Forge Pro Version 10.e was created by musicpeddler

Greetings! For some reason, I seem to have lost the mouse right-click-to-play option. I use this extensively and it's become a bit of a nightmare working without the facility. I have spent a good few frustrating hours trying to activate or enable the option, but without success, and the help files..? Well.. let's not go there!. I'm using Sound Forge Pro Version 10.e Build 507.
Can anyone please tell me how to enable the mouse right-click-to-play option? I'd be extremely grateful to you! Regards, Neil
04 Mar 2019 20:04 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1262

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Sound Forge Pro Version 10.e

Hi MusicPeddler

If the program suddenly stopped working the way it did before, I would recommend your perform a full program reset, which will clean the temporary files cache and restore all settings back to default values.

Reset instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings

I'm using Sound Forge Pro 11.
In this version, you can go to Options/Customize Keyboard
Here you can set custom keyboard shortcuts to your liking, however I don't think you can assign a Mouse Right-Click to use as a shortcut.
I use SPACEBAR, J, K and L to control playback on the timeline.

Regards
Derek
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
04 Mar 2019 23:19 #2

Replied by musicpeddler on topic Sound Forge Pro Version 10.e

Hi Derek

Many thanks for your suggestions. I do know about the keyboard hot keys, but prefer using the right mouse click for start /stop. I've been using this for years! I brought this on myself when I leaned across the keyboard a day or two ago, and inadvertently pressed down on a bunch of keys simultaneously. Thereafter, the mouse stopped working in the normal fashion. It's most unfortunate and irritating! Nonetheless, I may hear from another user who could solve my problem. Kind regards to you and thanks for your assistance, Neil
05 Mar 2019 00:44 #3

• Thank you received: 556

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Sound Forge Pro Version 10.e

Hi Neil,

Did you perform the full reset as Derek suggested? His reset instructions work for Sound Forge as well. Was there any improvement?
Best Regards......George
05 Mar 2019 02:02 #4

Hi George.

I did run the full reset. Unfortunately the mouse feature still does not work. Perhaps its time for a complete uninstall, reboot and re-install. I'll get back to the forum once I've tried this.

Thanks you so much for your advice,

Regards,

Neil
05 Mar 2019 02:07 #5

• Thank you received: 1262

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Sound Forge Pro Version 10.e

I see that you have also posted your problem on the MAGIX forums as well.
www.magix.info/us/forum/mouse-right-click-to-play--1223130/

As far as I am aware, it is impossible to set any Mouse buttons as keyboard shortcuts in Sound Forge - the program will simply not accept it.
However, some mice can be programmed (outside of programs) with custom functions.
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
05 Mar 2019 08:38 #6

Once again, thank you for your assistance. I have my tech team in today to update the mainframe, and perhaps they will source the problem. Regards to you.
05 Mar 2019 17:44 #7

Moderators: DoctorZen

vegas pro 16 728x90 2019 05 sale

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

Zen Social Media

MOVIESTUDIOZEN.COM

© Copyright 2018. Movie Studio Zen. All Rights Reserved.

Support Movie Studio Zen

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

Translate Language

MSZ Security

Positive SSL