VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Is upgrading to the Sound Forge Pr0 14 from Sound Forge Audio Studio 12.6 a big leap forward?

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34
Good afternoon. As an addition to the newly announced Vegas Pro18 sound forge pro14 is included. I currently use Sound forge audio studio 12.6 which fulfils all my needs. In particular I can detach the video out from the file menu. Is upgrading to the Pro14 version from 12.6 audio studio a big leap forward and is the previous mentioned facility still available in the Pro14 version. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:04 Aug 2020 11:42 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I do not have Sound Forge Pro 14 currently installed.
It will do everything the "Studio" version does by default and much more.

I recommend you download the free trial and test it out - then you will discover the answer.
www.magix.com/us/music/sound-forge/sound-forge-pro/?_oB=sound-forge-pro
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:31 Dec 2020 10:35 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.807 seconds