Question Is upgrading to the Sound Forge Pr0 14 from Sound Forge Audio Studio 12.6 a big leap forward?

• Thank you received: 30

Is upgrading to the Sound Forge Pr0 14 from Sound Forge Audio Studio 12.6 a big leap forward? was created by pioneer

Good afternoon. As an addition to the newly announced Vegas Pro18 sound forge pro14 is included. I currently use Sound forge audio studio 12.6 which fulfils all my needs. In particular I can detach the video out from the file menu. Is upgrading to the Pro14 version from 12.6 audio studio a big leap forward and is the previous mentioned facility still available in the Pro14 version. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
04 Aug 2020 00:15 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1422

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Is upgrading to the Sound Forge Pr0 14 from Sound Forge Audio Studio 12.6 a big leap forward?

I do not have Sound Forge Pro 14 currently installed.
It will do everything the "Studio" version does by default and much more.

I recommend you download the free trial and test it out - then you will discover the answer.
www.magix.com/us/music/sound-forge/sound-forge-pro/?_oB=sound-forge-pro
:idea: Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: pioneer
04 Aug 2020 11:46 #2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2020 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.