VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Looking for tutorial on noise reduction in Sound Forge 16

• AgnesF
  • AgnesF's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by AgnesF on topic Looking for tutorial on noise reduction in Sound Forge 16

Posted 19 May 2022 08:43 #11
Hi Derek, 
I am overwhelmed by the quality of info in the answer. Firstly, thank you for the link! I can see the offer has been extended and am really happy about it. I will definitely be able to upgrade before the end of May which is great.
Second thing, I managed to reach Magix custom support. They wrote me back which made me really surprised as it has turned out I have registered with another email which I so rarely use that I even forgot about it. 
So I signed in and it opened. This was the email I use for PayPal only, maybe that is why I didn't remember, as I used my main email for all other things related to Magix and programmes I bought. 
I will have to slowly go through the information in your answer.
One thing is a bit worrying is that in Sound Forge 12 the noise reduction was easy and I could really hear the difference. Here it is more complicated for me so if I don't understand something I will ask here. I hope you don't mind that because it must be rather tiring answering such simple questions. Because they have to be simple but unfortunately not for me.
As soon as I upgrade, I will get back to work. 
Kind regards
Agnieszka

Last Edit:19 May 2022 13:24 by AgnesF
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.735 seconds