VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Sony Vegas Pro 13 Titles & Text not showing in Media Generators.

• fcc32
  • fcc32's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
I already tried reinstalling Sony Vegas Pro 13. I also tried holding shift and CTRL at the same time while double clicking on the desktop icon and deleting all the cached application data numerous times. What else can I do? Thank you.
by fcc32
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi fcc32

That is a weird one :silly:

I would advise doing a clean install of Sony Vegas.
My guess is that your Sony Vegas Windows Registry values have become corrupted.
Something similar to your problem happened to myself a few years ago and a clean install fixed problem.

Follow this link to my FAQ page.
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq
Near the top of the list are instructions for each Windows operating system.
Read instructions for the OS you are using.
Be very careful when deleting registry values!

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:05 Jul 2016 02:08 by DoctorZen

• fcc32
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie

Replied by fcc32 on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Titles & Text not showing in Media Generators.

Posted 05 Jul 2016 08:10 #3
Thank you so much for the response! I read your guide on the clean install, and I did it. However, when I opened Vegas Pro 13, it still only displayed "Default" in the Titles & Text section.
by fcc32

This is turning into an X-file.
Please leave it with me and I will get back to you.

In the meantime, try Googling this problem and see if anyone else has experienced the same thing.
Are there any other sections that appear missing ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

I have just sent you a private email with copies of all the missing presets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fcc32

• fcc32
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie

Replied by fcc32 on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Titles & Text not showing in Media Generators.

Posted 06 Jul 2016 23:42 #6
Thank you so much! It worked, and I was able to recover all of my missing presets!
by fcc32
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

I have exactly the same problem

merlin617 wrote: I have exactly the same problem

Make sure to try the program reset first, this normally works for most people.
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings

If that does not work, let me know and I'll send you a copy of all the missing Presets.

Regards
Derek
The following user(s) said Thank You: merlin617

If anyone else has this problem and resetting the program does not work, I have uploaded a ZIP file containing copies of all Titles & Text Presets.

Attachment not found

Download copy to your computer and un-zip folder.

When you create your own custom presets, they get saved to this location on your PC.
C:\Users\UserName\Documents\OFX Presets\com.sonycreativesoftware_titlesandtext\Generator
If you open your Documents folder, you should see a folder that says “OFX Presets”
If you do not see this folder, manually create it right now.
Inside that folder, create this folder “com.sonycreativesoftware_titlesandtext”
Inside that, create “Generator”
Now move all the attached xml files into folder Generator.
Open Vegas and go to Titles & Text, and you should see all the missing presets.

*Please note that drive letter at beginning of address for "documents" folder location, may be different on your computer if you have more than one Hard Drive.

File Attachment:

File Name: TitlesText...sPro.zip
File Size:18 KB
Last Edit:18 Aug 2019 15:14 by DoctorZen
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: merlin617, Eagle Six

Where can I download the copy? Thx

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.931 seconds