VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Sony Vegas Pro 13 Titles & Text not showing in Media Generators.

Katyzinha wrote: Where can I download the copy? Thx

I have uploaded a copy of the Presets to the Movie Studio Zen website and placed the .zip file on the Free Downloads page for members.
This page is only visible to Forum and Website members.
Make sure you are logged in and then go to:
www.moviestudiozen.com/support/free-downloads

.zip file is at very bottom of page.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six, Katyzinha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Katyzinha,

The zip file is at the bottom of Dr. Zen's post listed in the Attachments.

EDIT: Dr. Zen posted the answer a few seconds ahead of mine, his is better.....
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:13 Dec 2016 04:03 by Eagle Six
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katyzinha

Thank you so much!! It worked :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by Dy AMV on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Titles & Text not showing in Media Generators.

Posted 17 Dec 2016 10:19 #14
if i know my presets is missing
what i can doing?

*Fast Respond Please
by Dy AMV
Attachments:

Dy AMV wrote: if i know my presets is missing what i can doing?

Looks normal to me :)
What do you think is missing ?

The only thing unusual in your screen shot, is you have your Video FX window tabbed underneath the Preview Window.
An easy way to restore the desktop layout is to go to View/Windows Layouts/Default Layout.
OR
Do a complete program reset by following instructions listed here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Dec 2016 14:44 by DoctorZen

Replied by kj4biz on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Titles & Text not showing in Media Generators.

Posted 11 Aug 2019 10:11 #16

fcc32 wrote: I already tried reinstalling Sony Vegas Pro 13. I also tried holding shift and CTRL at the same time while double clicking on the desktop icon and deleting all the cached application data numerous times. What else can I do? Thank you.

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot but I am at my wits end trying to figure out Ms16, yes I know this post is about 13 but in the picture attached to this post it explains my problem. My problem is the text/folders to the left pf the thumb nails is missing on my version of 16 and i dont know why. can some one please help
by kj4biz

Hi kj4biz and welcome to the MSZ Forum

Are you talking about the Folders missing in Video FX and Media Generators tabbed windows ?
If this is what you mean, Magix has removed folder view from those windows.
No one is happy about this change and we have been asking for this to be returned to how it use to look!

There is an alternate way you can view the traditional Folder Views in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 16.
Please read this reply I wrote for another forum member.
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/movie-studio-platinum/2375-hitfilm-superheropack-in-vegas-movie-studio-16-suite#12093

If you are experiencing a different problem, please upload a screen shot that shows your screen.

Regards
Derek

Replied by kj4biz on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Titles & Text not showing in Media Generators.

Posted 11 Aug 2019 14:48 #18
yes that is what i was talking about and even tried the work around but it is not the same I have been through every single folder and it is not the same info like legacy text or the pre forms where tyour words are curved up or down scroll things like that .. I still have 13 and until they fix it iw ill just have to use 13
by kj4biz

Posted 11 Aug 2019 14:51 #19
also there is nothing in my 3rd party folder nothing at all
by kj4biz

Replied by vkmast on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Titles & Text not showing in Media Generators.

Posted 11 Aug 2019 18:50 #20
As the Doc says, this "simpification" of folder views in VMSP 16 was not a popular decision. For the moment, you need to open "Presets" or "Animation" menu in the respective window to see the list of presets and choose (or demo) from there.
Last Edit:11 Aug 2019 19:14 by vkmast
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.906 seconds