VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Need help for Sony vegas 13 pro Stereoscopic 3D side by side full

I got problem with sony vegas 13 pro side by side full. I wana render 4K 3D tga sequence (also total sequence file size is 711 gb and each one 7680x2160). All tga generated by sfm . Sony vegas plantinium doing good but pro is bugging I am using same config side by side full project setting and giving tga sequence side by side full but pro won't show left side only shows right but plantinium showing. Any ideas to fix this?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi B_CANSIN and welcome to the MSZ Forum.

I will admit that I don't know much about working with 3D video, because I don't make 3D projects, however I do understand the basic workflow.

I am pretty sure you have found a BUG in Vegas Pro 13.
I don't remember having this problem in Vegas Pro 12.
I can confirm the exact same behaviour on my PC and you are correct that Movie Studio Platinum 13 does not have this problem.

What I suggest you do, is use Top/Bottom (Full) mode instead, which does work.
I don't own a 3D capable monitor, so the few times I worked with 3D, I always use Anaglyphic (red/cyan) mode and put on my 3D colour glasses.

I'm not sure who you would report this to now, because Sony has sold Vegas to Magix.com
They have taken over support and development.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:24 Aug 2016 01:12 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: B_CANSIN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.691 seconds