VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Magix Vegas Pro 14 - Script NameSpace

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Magix Vegas Pro 14 - Script NameSpace

Posted 02 Sep 2016 06:22 #11

vkmast wrote: I for one will not update my b 453 to b 543 though.

I absolutely agree. I updated a copy on an old machine. I probably should have included that in my post, so I'm glad you brought this up vk. I'm not in any fashion supporting or recommending anyone to update their Sony build 453 to the latest Magix build 543. I only did it to discover the changes actually made to this final 'branded version' update of Vegas Pro 13 as to the effect of namespaces.

So, to repeat and to be clear......if you have Vegas Pro 13 build 453 (or a previous build), my recommendation is to not update to the Magix Vegas Pro 13 build 543, as some functionally of add-on's may be lost.

Even when I receive the Magix Vegas Pro 14 upgrade, I will install it first on the old box before installing on this new main machine.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Magix Vegas Pro 14 - Script NameSpace

Posted 04 Sep 2016 08:31 #12
Update from JR of VASST on the MAGIX Vegas forum:

"MAGIX has been working with VASST on the plug-in problems and has notified me that a new build 545 of Vegas Pro 13 is available for download which fixes all of the missing Command Extensions and Video FX naming problems.
All of the VASST plug-ins seem to be working now and Iā€™m happy to announce that we fully support MAGIX Vegas Pro 13 Build 545 or greater.
"
A further report there from a user indicates that at least NewBlue TitlerPro(s) still crash.

No news yet about a similar update/patch for MAGIX Movie Studio Platinum 13.
Last Edit:04 Sep 2016 08:33 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Richard Jones, Eagle Six

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Magix Vegas Pro 14 - Script NameSpace

Posted 04 Sep 2016 08:39 #13
I downloaded and installed the update build 545 (again on my secondary machine and over build 543). It does, like the 543 build, recognize all the Sony scripts, and now recognizes the extensions I had installed.....

- DaviTools CideoWall
- Film Looks
- TimeLine Tools
- VASST Notepad
- Bluff
- PluralEyes 3.5

I don't have NewBlue Titler Pro, but I do have NewBlue Titler EX - OpenFX and that crashes this latest build 545.
Best Regards......George
Last Edit:04 Sep 2016 09:03 by Eagle Six
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Jones, vkmast

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.848 seconds