VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Sony Vegas Pro 13 Stuttering 4k movies.

Replied by Jesper2142 on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Stuttering 4k movies.

Posted 05 Sep 2016 02:20 #11
Hi DocterZen,

I have downloaded the GO Pro Studio like you said but i cant add anny movies to it :neutral: Pictures do work but movies aint.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Stuttering 4k movies.

Posted 05 Sep 2016 02:28 #12
Hi Jesper,

This certainly is puzzling! Do you have, or can you shoot a short sample from your drone and upload it so I can download the sample source media?

My problem is I don't have any source media to feed into Vegas and run my own test. I have a limited bandwidth internet connection, so I can't run YouTube video at full UHD and even running at 1980 is a challenge. I live off-grid and only have a wireless connection. Having the source would allow me to see what you see. That doesn't mean I would then be able to find a solution, but maybe!

Also, I have a small monthly download allotment, so I would only be able to download something under 500 mb, smaller would be even better, but it has to be representative of the problem, maybe 10-15 seconds. If you can zip the file and make it smaller than would be even better. I'm not sure if you have a place, maybe something like a DropBox account that would allow me to access the sample for download.

Also, what viewer are you using on your PC? I have VLC and Potplayer. I would like to use the same as you are using. Are you viewing on a 4K monitor?

Just to confirm (as we have gone over so much).......

You are 'Disabling Resampling' on each event on the timeline, correct? Right click on event > Switches > Disable Resample.

In the Vegas preview window when set to 'Best (Full)' you are getting real time full speed playback?

Have you tried to set the 'Dynamic RAM Preview max (MB):' to zero (this defaults to '200' which normally works best), but I have read setting this to '0' has helped solve some issues with the GPU. At least it is good for a test.
Best Regards......George

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Sony Vegas Pro 13 Stuttering 4k movies.

Posted 05 Sep 2016 03:50 #13
Hi Jesper

Can you please upload a copy of original sample video direct from drone to somewhere like Dropbox, so I can test video on my own PC.
30 to 60 seconds should be enough to test.
You can send link to help@moviestudiozen.com
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.059 seconds