VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Question about a feature in MAGIX Movie editer pro premium.

I have been thinking of upgrading to the MAGIX Movie editor pro premium but Had a question. I saw thing and it peaked my interest a bit and it kind of pushed me to wanting to get the premium. Automatic video editing to match the beat of the music. How does this happen to work? I like doing videos to flow with the music I choose to use for projects a lot when I do my gaming video's and was wondering what this feature entails

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Question about a feature in MAGIX Movie editer pro premium.

Posted 06 Dec 2016 23:15 #2
As these forums are dedicated to the Magix Vegas (formerly Sony Vegas) product family, there may not be many users here that have too much experience with the "original" video product families of Magix. If nothing comes up, you may have better luck on www.magix.com/gb/movie-edit-pro/premium/ and their respective forums. I've always found those forums a bit difficult to navigate though.
Last Edit:07 Dec 2016 08:27 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Question about a feature in MAGIX Movie editer pro premium.

Posted 07 Dec 2016 08:18 #3
I downloaded the trial from Magix Movie Edit Pro, but it has now expired.
I would like to explore this software in the new year, however I can't help right now.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:09 Dec 2016 19:18 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.925 seconds