VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Error After Rendering Video

Error After Rendering Video was created by Titan365

Posted 19 Mar 2017 19:28 #1
So the past 2 videos I have rendered have had an error come up after I finished rendering them. It says and error has occurred... I believe it says while rendering even though it allows it to fully render. Either way when I click description the message reads: the playback device Microsoft sound mapper does not support the current output format. The playback device Microsoft sound mapper does not exist. IDK what I'm doing wrong. However the last video I deleted the rendered video I saved before I closed outta Sony Vegas. Then I relaunched it reopened the project and rerendered it and it didn't give me the message. I was just wondering what is causing it to tell me this error after the video has been fully rendered? And what can I do to fix it? I'm using Sony Vegas Pro 14.
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 18:30 by Titan365

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Error After Rendering Video

Posted 25 Mar 2017 18:30 #2
Hi Titan365
Sorry for the delay in responding to your message.

In Vegas Pro, go to Options/Preferences/Audio Device
Set Audio Device Type = Windows Classic Wave Driver
This is the setting I use in all my Sony Vegas programs - hopefully this will fix your problem.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds