VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved New to Vegas Pro and Looking for a place to start.

New to Vegas Pro and Looking for a place to start. was created by GuitarCFD

Posted 06 Jun 2017 01:33 #1
So I picked up Vegas Pro after using Premiere Elements for a few years. I am no pro, but I like to be competent. I mostly edit video game content. Here are my first few using Vegas.

There are definitely some concepts I still need to get. I know that I'm not using even a 1/10th of the processing power available to me. If anything comes to mind that after seeing these you think I should prioritize when it comes to learning. The keyframes were fun to learn to use here. It took a couple tries, but came up with some cool ways to show off 6 PoV footage. Please be kind...i'm a beginner.
Last Edit:06 Jun 2017 17:32 by GuitarCFD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic New to Vegas Pro and Looking for a place to start.

Posted 06 Jun 2017 17:37 #2
Hello GuitarCFD and welcome to the MSZ Forum.

If you ever have a specific question about how to use Vegas Pro, please do not hesitate to ask.
The forum members here are very, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Your video samples on YT look good to me.
I will be releasing new tutorials for Vegas Pro, soon.
I recommend my Zen Tips series and Colour Correction tutorials.
In the meantime, you can check out my Vegas Pro tutorials here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-vegas-pro

Regards
Derek (aka Dr Zen)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:14 Jul 2017 13:40 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.825 seconds