VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved VEGAS PRO 15

Replied by Eagle Six on topic VEGAS PRO 15

Posted 09 Sep 2017 00:30 #21
Thank You Derek fr the reply. I'm looking forward to your reviews and tutorials, but what is most important to me is that you receive the care you need and deserve to help restore your quality of life. I hope they can get you in soon for the shunt replacement, all else can certainly wait.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BobH
  • BobH's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 23

Replied by BobH on topic VEGAS PRO 15

Posted 09 Sep 2017 21:51 #22
Hi Derek,

Sorry to hear your news, wishing you all the very best.
by BobH

Replied by ilyk49 on topic VEGAS PRO 15

Posted 10 Sep 2017 09:00 #23
The lack of notification seems a bit odd. But I certainly received an email to say that Vegas Pro 15 was available and there was a discount upgrade offer. I subsequently purchased the upgrade. I also still use Vegas Pro 14 and each time I close the program I always get a message to say that VP15 is available for a discounted upgrade price.
by ilyk49
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Posted 10 Sep 2017 09:07 #24
Derek Very sorry to hear about your health problems. Your health is more important than tutorials so getting well has to be your main priority. Speedy recovery.
by ilyk49

Replied by ericlnz on topic VEGAS PRO 15

Posted 10 Sep 2017 10:45 #25
It appears our comments about not receiving emails on products we have isn't true. I've had Vegas MS14 for several months now yet today received an email from news@vegas.magix.net trying to get me to update to MS14!
by ericlnz

Posted 10 Sep 2017 12:36 #26
Back to the future......
by ilyk49

Replied by vkmast on topic VEGAS PRO 15

Posted 11 Sep 2017 23:38 #27

ericlnz wrote: It appears our comments about not receiving emails on products we have isn't true. I've had Vegas MS14 for several months now yet today received an email from news@vegas.magix.net trying to get me to update to MS14!

Yes, I think I've seen other such reports and had that myself as well for a while. As Derek says MAGIX still have not got this email thing quite together.

Best wishes for Derek with the operation and recovery.
by vkmast

Replied by vkmast on topic VEGAS PRO 15

Posted 12 Sep 2017 00:00 #28

Eagle Six wrote: Question for those who have MVP14, or any others who may know the answer...... If I assume 'Help' > 'Check for News...' is the method to use to check for available updates, would I be correct? If I am not mistaken (could very well be, because I have not followed this closely), I have read on several forums that Magix has not been very good at using NetNotify or emails to inform customers when updates have been issued. Is this correct or am I misinformed?

In addition to what Derek said in an earlier post, these two posts by Nick H on the MV forum tell how it's supposed to be with MVMSP 14
Don't know how it is with MVPr0 14.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/vegas-movie-studio-update-build-127-build-148--108240/#ca666426
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/regarding-updates-to-vegas-pro-14-dvd-architect-etc--108273/#ca666630
Last Edit:12 Sep 2017 00:20 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Replied by Eagle Six on topic VEGAS PRO 15

Posted 12 Sep 2017 00:27 #29
Thank You vk,

And yes, by default "Use Newsfeed to stay informed about VEGAS product updates" is checked in MVP15.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle eye., vkmast

Replied by Eagle eye. on topic VEGAS PRO 15

Posted 13 Sep 2017 10:13 #30
Derek hope your stent op goes well. These operations are fairly common today but no one takes any operations lightly.
Your contibution to this website has been huge for me over the years and I look forward to many more. All the best for a speedy recovery.
Last Edit:14 Sep 2017 07:06 by Eagle eye.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.949 seconds