VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to restore Vegas Timeline to default setting

How to restore Vegas Timeline to default setting was created by AnyoneButLuis

Posted 28 Oct 2017 10:17 #1
I don't know what happened to my time line but it's freaking me out because I can't do nothing like this.
Someone help me rn

Last Edit:28 Oct 2017 10:38 by AnyoneButLuis
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to restore Vegas Timeline to default setting

Posted 28 Oct 2017 10:41 #2
Hi AnyoneButLuis

You can use a keyboard shortcut to expand/contract the height of the Timeline.
Press the "grave accent" key next to NUMBER 1 in the top left - press again and again and you will see what happens.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:29 Oct 2017 12:39 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Replied by MrGrunthunter on topic How to restore Vegas Timeline to default setting

Posted 28 Oct 2017 13:44 #3
I will sometimes shrink mine down so I can see more of what is going on, especially if I have a multi-camera editing project. You can also drag them individually to just have one time line large and the rest small. This comes in handy when I'm trying to sync audio tracks together.
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070

Replied by vkmast on topic How to restore Vegas Timeline to default setting

Posted 28 Oct 2017 18:53 #4
Depending on your keyboard layout, the "grave accent" shortcut may not work. E.g. with my (local) language settings I cannot do that. But I can use

Yet another option is to double-click on the vertical scroll bar to restore track height (not without adjusting the timeline area height in recent Movie Studios if you have only few tracks).
by vkmast
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.672 seconds