VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved 'Out of memory' error when rendering HD video in VP15

Replied by DoctorZen on topic 'Out of memory' error when rendering HD video in VP15

Posted 03 Dec 2017 03:12 #11
In my first reply to you, I said this:

I do have a vague memory of some people reporting a memory problem on the official Vegas forums.
After further investigation, someone worked out that a 3rd party plugin was causing the problem, but I can't remember what it was.

Mercalli is what is causing your problem.
I believe this has been discussed in depth on the official Vegas Pro Forums somewhere and people have already shared their different solutions.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:03 Dec 2017 03:14 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CeeDee
  • CeeDee's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 13

Replied by CeeDee on topic 'Out of memory' error when rendering HD video in VP15

Posted 05 Dec 2017 00:42 #12
Still don't understand why it renders perfectly with the Sony AVC/MXF codec with Mercalli CMOS Fixr/Stablizr applied to quite a number of clips. I will remove all traces of this plugin from the project and see if I can then render it in Magix AVC and Mainconcept AVC.

The result is that rendering with Magix AVC = 'out of memory error'
with Sony AVC/MXF = perfect render
with Main concept AVC/AAC = perfect render

I am careful to ensure that project properties, preferences and render options all match as closely as possible.
Sony Vegas Pro 15, DVD Architect 9, Acid Music Studio 9, Sound Forge Audio Studio 10, Photoshop Elements 9
PC: Intel six Core i7 Processor i7-5820K (3.3GHz) 15MB Cache
ASUS® X99-S: ATX, HSW-E CPU, USB 3.0, SATA 6 GB/s
32GB CRUCIAL DDR4 RAM
3GB AMD RADEON™ R9 280X
Last Edit:05 Dec 2017 03:39 by CeeDee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.042 seconds