VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas Pro 15 - How to view Track Motion Tool on Timeline

Vegas Pro 15 - How to view Track Motion Tool on Timeline was created by Jeb5905

Posted 25 Feb 2018 10:59 #1
Hi, I'm on Vegas Pro 15 and was wondering why the icon for the track motion tool doesn't even show up for me.

I've tried to uninstall and reinstall, resetting system settings, and many other remedies which sadly failed to help my problem.
Last Edit:25 Feb 2018 11:20 by Jeb5905
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Vegas Pro 15 - How to view Track Motion Tool on Timeline

Posted 25 Feb 2018 11:21 #2
Vegas Pro 15 now allows you to edit what buttons you want to see.
Press the "hamburger" button [3x horizontal lines].
Go to last option to edit what you see.

Video Tracks

Audio Tracks

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Feb 2018 11:59 by DoctorZen

Replied by vkmast on topic Vegas Pro 15 - How to view Track Motion Tool on Timeline

Posted 26 Feb 2018 02:33 #3
Note that you have also the option to choose "Vegas 14 Default" (View > Window Layouts >). In addition, there are the four UI colour options to choose from, if you go to Options > Preferences > Display, Interface Type. In the same tab you can uncheck "Display timeline at bottom of main window", if you prefer that. An example of those customizations in the screenshot below.

by vkmast
Attachments:

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.916 seconds