VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to use different text colours in the same text box

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

How to use different text colours in the same text box was created by pioneer

Posted 14 Apr 2018 01:15 #1

At the moment I am creating text with 2 different colours in a photo edit program then saving as a PNG file to use in Vegas pro15 as an overlay on a video clip. I have tried and looked as hard as I can but there does not seem a way in the program to create a text box with different colour text. Am I correct? Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:14 Apr 2018 15:37 by pioneer
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to use different text colours in the same text box

Posted 14 Apr 2018 15:41 #2
The Vegas Titles & Text tool does not allow different colour to be used in the same Text Event.

I use New Blue FX Titler Pro to do this type of effect - Titler Pro does allow multiple colours in the same event.
Boris FX 3D Objects also allows the same thing.

If you upgraded from an older version of Vegas Pro to version 15 when it was released, you will have Boris 3D Objects at your disposal.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:14 Apr 2018 15:41 by DoctorZen

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic How to use different text colours in the same text box

Posted 14 Apr 2018 17:17 #3
Thanks Derek for the confirmation. I will continue to do my text (when needed) using my photo editing program as this is the first version of Pro that I have, so I have not access to either New Blue FX Titler Pro or Boris FX 3D Objects. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.673 seconds