VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Latest Video Pro Software

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Latest Video Pro Software

Posted 27 Jul 2018 00:21 #11

As far as GPU acceleration of video processing is concerned, I have 2 choices: Intel HD or Advanced Micro Devices

Make sure to set GPU = AMD or Off

AMD Graphics Cards normally work well with Vegas.
In one of the latest build updates for Vegas Pro 15, you should now have an option to render video using AMD graphics VCE mode.

Since you are using AMD Graphics, check that you have installed the latest Driver for AMD Radeon graphics.

The problem with some Intel and AMD CPUs was caused by Intel and AMD, not Microsoft.
Intel was affected more deeply by this security flaw than AMD CPUs.
However the security patch for Intel and AMD CPUs had to be applied via Windows.
www.theverge.com/2018/1/3/16846784/microsoft-processor-bug-windows-10-fix

From what you have reported though, it seems like the Hardware you installed has caused the problem.
It may have screwed something up in the Windows Registry, which is also affecting Vegas.
I think this is exactly what happened to my own computer when Vegas stopped working and I was forced to do a Clean Install of Windows.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by kiwihans on topic Latest Video Pro Software

Posted 27 Jul 2018 07:59 #12
Thanks for your message. You say that in one of the latest updates for Vegas Pro 15, I should now have an option to render video using AMD graphics VCE mode.
Well, I don't see this in my system. Where do I find such Upgrades within Vegas?
I am going to have a person helping me with updates to the Motherboard (Gigabyte) and we will also look at installing the latest Driver of AMD Radeon graphics.

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Latest Video Pro Software

Posted 27 Jul 2018 09:27 #13
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by kiwihans on topic Latest Video Pro Software

Posted 27 Jul 2018 17:56 #14
Thanks for your efforts and screen shots. Found the source of all my problems! Turns out that my Video clips Hard Drive had become corrupted - so badly that it was impossible to play any clips smoothly. Purchased a new HD this afternoon - fitted it - played some sample clips. Now runs like a dream. Did an update to AMD Graphics as well.
Thanks guys for all the help (You and Derek)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.833 seconds