VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Setting Vegas Project Properties for 1080/60p

• cgross
  • cgross's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 4

Setting Vegas Project Properties for 1080/60p was created by cgross

Posted 04 Sep 2018 02:57 #1
My Panasonic HC x900m video camera shoots in 1920x1080 P but I can only finding a 1080i setting on my Vegas Pro 14. Any suggestions?
Last Edit:04 Sep 2018 10:05 by cgross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Setting Vegas Project Properties for 1080/60p

Posted 04 Sep 2018 10:05 #2
This is annoying, but don't worry about it!
There is some technical reason why most video editing programs do the same thing.

In all my tutorials, I have always shown and taught to use the Match Media function when you import your first video into a new project.
This window should pop-up and when it does, say Yes !

After doing this, open your Project Properties and you will see that everything has been set perfectly.
You can Save a Custom Template from this settings and name it anything you like.

If the Match Media pop-up window is not appearing when you import your first video, it means you have defaulted it in the past to either Yes or No.
To restore this window, go to Options/Preferences/General
Turn ON Prompt to Adjust Project Settings to match first media added to timeline

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:12 Sep 2018 16:48 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.902 seconds