VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Sony Vegas 11 Video Fx Keyframes not working

Sony Vegas 11 Video Fx Keyframes not working was created by GiaQuando

Posted 02 Oct 2018 21:49 #1
So I recently got a new computer and built it from scratch and after setting windows and everything I installed Sony Vegas 11 which works perfectly except from the fact that whenever I put a Video FX(radial blur)while I set the keyframes and everything the way I want it,if I close and re open the project the keyframes are either together or in the mid frames of the clip.
I can provide screenshots if necessary but could it be that I am missing a file or a drive and this happens?
Last Edit:02 Oct 2018 22:12 by GiaQuando

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Sony Vegas 11 Video Fx Keyframes not working

Posted 02 Oct 2018 22:19 #2
Hi GIAQUANDO

Can you please take some screen shots from the Radial Blur FX window that show the Key-Frames before and after.

Which version of Windows did you install ?
Version 7, 8 or 10 ?

Which build version of Vegas Pro 11 did you install ?
Open Vegas and go to Help/About to find build version.

Do you have a dedicated Nvidia or AMD Radeon graphics card installed ?
Do you have it turned on in Options/Preferences/Video/GPU Acceleration ?
If your graphics card was turned on, try turning it OFF, re-boot Vegas and create some key-frames with Radial Blur

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by GiaQuando on topic Sony Vegas 11 Video Fx Keyframes not working

Posted 02 Oct 2018 22:22 #3
I am currently away from home but will try everything and post the results.Thanks for the quick and detailed reply.
Last Edit:02 Oct 2018 23:40 by GiaQuando

Posted 03 Oct 2018 01:52 #4
Before : prntscr.com/l1btnj
After : prntscr.com/l1btzq (key frame changes place) prntscr.com/l1bx1g (key frame disappears) prntscr.com/l1by6y (here is overlays)
I have windows 10,built 511,NVIDIA card and I tried turning the card off but still nothing.The veg project file has been created in another pc and in windows 7,dunno if it helps just saying.
Last Edit:03 Oct 2018 01:57 by GiaQuando

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Sony Vegas 11 Video Fx Keyframes not working

Posted 03 Oct 2018 07:58 #5
You can upload screen shots directly into the forum here as Attachments !

For one moment, please forget about any OLD Vegas Projects that you saved on a different computer.
What happens if you create a NEW Vegas project and add Radial Blur and some Key-Frames ?
Do the Key-Frames change/disappear when you close Vegas and reopen saved project ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GiaQuando

Replied by vkmast on topic Sony Vegas 11 Video Fx Keyframes not working

Posted 03 Oct 2018 09:39 #6
If the OP is using Vegas Pro 11 build 511, as he says, he should update to the last build (701, 64bit) here
www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/product-downloads/ .
There was a multitude of bug fixes after build 511 including the one listed in the b 521 release notes
("Fixed an issue that could cause OFX keyframes to shift when reopening a Project").
Last Edit:03 Oct 2018 10:12 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Eagle Six, GiaQuando

Posted 03 Oct 2018 18:14 #7
Ok so I changed the built and everything is fine!Thanks a lot for your help wouldn't have found it on my own!
Last Edit:03 Oct 2018 23:53 by GiaQuando
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.814 seconds