vegas pro 728x90 2018 november sale2

vegas ms 15 728x90 2018 november sale 40 off

check Solved Very frustrated with recurring editing issue. Help appreciated :)

• Thank you received: 1

Very frustrated with recurring editing issue. Help appreciated :) was created by Raichuss

Hi guys - complete and utter rookie here who has been fumbling around trying to learn this awesome potential hobby - but I have hit a severe roadblock, and am nearing my wits end with this issue!

Just looking for some help from a user of Vegas Pro 14. Or other sort of elite wizard. This is an error I encounter frequently, and would just like informed as to which piece of my computer I need to throw money at, or if it is a codec issue, or if my project settings may be to blame. I have tried many iterations of project settings, and trawled a vast array of sites to no success. Video is recorded using D3DGear Game Recording Software, using the H.264 codec. G-spot returns a few errors that I cannot decipher, with a yellow marker for this H.264 codec. Video plays perfectly fine if ran in VLC - these errors can be seen both pre and post rendering via my Vegas Pro 14. Very frustrated, any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you :)

My computer specs are a 2.8 Ghz AMD Phenom II x6 1055T, with 6 GB of RAM, and a Sapphire Radeon R7 360, HDD is a 7200RPM Hybrid Seagate.

I can provide screengrabs of both G Spot and Sherlock if further information is required.

Here is a brief Youtube upload of my issue I am experiencing:

Much appreciated for reading! Thanks in advance :)
14 Oct 2018 23:03 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1138

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Very frustrated with recurring editing issue. Help appreciated :)

Hi Raichuss

I have never used D3DGear Game Recording Software.

What exactly is the problem with your video ?
Are you talking about the "pixelation" in your video ?
Upload a screen shot (frame grab) that shows a perfect example of what you are talking about.

Make sure you are using the final build version released for Vegas Pro 14, which is build #270.
Go to Help/About in Vegas to find build version.
If you don't have #27o installed, download and install from here:
rdir.magix.net/?page=WMCPDYVMGCO3

Have you ever installed one of those free codec packs like K-Lite Codec pack ?
Never install free codec packs!
If this is what you have done, that would have destroyed the good quality codecs that come with Vegas.
Un-install K-lite, un-install Vegas, and then re-install Vegas.

Most pixelation artifacts in videos are caused by Driver issues or faulty Graphics Cards.
Make sure your AMD Radeon graphics card is using the latest Drivers from AMD.

I would also recommend you try using a different screen recording program, to rule out any problems with D3DGear.
I recommend you use AMDs ReLive or OBS Open Broadcaster Software and record at 50,000 kbps.
support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/DH-023.aspx
obsproject.com/

Regards
Derek
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raichuss
15 Oct 2018 13:16 #2

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Raichuss on topic Very frustrated with recurring editing issue. Help appreciated :)

Thank you very much!

I un-installed K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, un-installed VEGAS, re-installed VEGAS using your link to ensure I was on the correct build.

However then I could not run my previous video file, 2 Handbrake's later (first one missed an audio channel) I had an .mp4 that VEGAS recognised.

Render worked perfectly. Thank you very much for your help, much appreciated!

My recorder can output .mp4 so I will try that next recording, hopefully it will remove the need for Handbrake.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
16 Oct 2018 04:30 #3

vegas pro 365 25 off subscription
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds

Zen Social Media

MOVIESTUDIOZEN.COM

© Copyright 2018. Movie Studio Zen. All Rights Reserved.

Support Movie Studio Zen

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

Translate Language

MSZ Security

Positive SSL