VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to position a PNG transparent logo watermark and shrink it to the desired size?

• kkfung
  • kkfung's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 8
I have a transparent PNG logo that could be shrunk to any size. But I cannot position it to the desired position (say bottom right 0r other position) on the screen (1920x1280) 0r (1280x720). I hope you can help.
Last Edit:14 Jan 2019 19:23 by kkfung

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1. Don't use Event Pan/Crop - everyone makes the mistake in using this tool and it will not work properly.

2. Use the Track Motion tool !

Make sure to add a New Video Track and move it above your main video track - do not add anything else to this track except for the .PNG file.
CTRL + SHIFT + Q is the keyboard shortcut for adding new video tracks.

If you have already tried using Event Pan/Crop on the .PNG file, you need to remove that first - open Event Pan/Crop, right-click and select Restore.

Now press Track Motion button for .PNG track.

Make sure Prevent Movement controls are turned OFF.
Drag corner of rectangle to re-size.
Drag inside of rectangle to re-position.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Dec 2018 12:34 by DoctorZen
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kkfung

• kkfung
  • kkfung's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 8
Works like a charm. I need to explore the possibilities of Track Motion a lot more.
by kkfung

kkfung wrote: Works like a charm. I need to explore the possibilities of Track Motion a lot more.

Remember that the Track Motion window also gives you the ability to rotate the video frame in 3D x-axis, y-axis and z-axis.
Set to 3D Source Alpha to turn ON.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kkfung

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.832 seconds