VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Vegas POST, Vegas Pro and Hitfilm are getting Married!! 3rd Quarter Released announced at NAB

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567
I expect there will be an official announcement from Magix on the Magix Vegas sites soon enough as well.
Last Edit:10 Apr 2019 03:33 by vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567
That's what I would think. Actually about an hour or so ago I thought I seen a thread in the Vegas Pro Creative Software forum about this, but it is now not there! I think it may have been posted by a forum member not an employee of Magix or moderator. I could be wrong about that.

The marriage of Vegas Pro and Hitfilm would most likely spring Magix into a new and possibly exciting direction, that if successful may be the springboard they are hoping will put them in contention with other industry leading NLE's. I don't really have a need for it, but will be interested in the workflow and how well it is implemented and recieved.
Best Regards......George

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:24 Aug 2022 22:44 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.883 seconds