VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas Pro 16 + Titler Pro 6 - Failed to find Titler Pro Executable

I'm currently having a hard time to use my Titler Pro 6 plug-in when running the Vegas Pro 16.

Have un-installed both the Vegas Pro 16 and Titler Pro 6. Have made Titler Pro 6 a trusted program in my firewall, and deleted all temp-files in Vegas.

The BorisFx-plugin works perfect, so it's only the Titler, which cause me a headache. When I run the Titler Pro 6 as standalone and outside Vegas it works fine.

Please give me some advice how to resolve this issue..if possible :-)

Best regards,
Thor

Last Edit:06 Jun 2019 15:22 by ThorKamfjord
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Thor

I also use Titler Pro 6 and Vegas Pro 16.
Titler Pro 6 is working OK in Vegas Pro on my computer.

How long have you been using Titler Pro 6 for ?
Was it working OK in Vegas Pro up until now, but then suddenly stopped working ?
If it use to work OK, but has stopped working now, can you remember installing any other new programs or apps recently ?

The only thing I know that can screw up Titler Pro 6, is if you try to install different versions of NBFX Titling programs on the same computer.
Example = If you bought Vegas Movie Studio Suite 16 which comes with Titler Pro Express, installing the basic "express" version of Titler Pro could stop Titler Pro 6 from working in Vegas Pro.

Solutions
Whenever I have experienced problems with 3rd party FX and plugins not working properly in Vegas, I always make sure to reset Vegas after reinstalling things like Titler Pro. When you reset Vegas, it deletes/cleans the temporary files cache, which contains data about all your Video FX and plugins.

Instructions for how to reset Vegas Pro here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1

If resetting does not work, I highly recommend you contact New Blue FX support.
NBFX support department is normally very good at helping to solve problems.
newbluefx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Press the blue HELP button located in bottom right corner.
Type "titler" into the search box and press enter.
Now you will see a new button Contact Us - press and fill out form.

There was one thing I found online about your problem, but I'm not sure if it will work.
It wouldn't hurt to try their suggestion.
I recommend renaming the file OFXBridgeB64.dll to OFXBridgeB64_old.dll
If it doesn't fix the problem, simply rename the file back to it's original state.
newbluefx.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217393146-Titler-Pro-4-or-Titler-Pro-5-won-t-open-What-s-wrong-

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Hi,

Thanks for reply!

I have been using the Vegas Pro 16 and Title Pro 6 since november 2018.

First time when I installed the programs they worked fine. Then suddenly no success after some projects.

Have been resetting Vegas Pro now. No effect.
Have renamed OFXBridgeB64.dll to OFXBridgeB64_old.dll. No effect.

I'm in contact with the NewBlueFx helpdesk, but they struggle to give the "magic" advice :-)

I did a upgrade from Vegas Movie Studio Platinum to the Vegas Pro 16, but all old Vegas programs have been un-installed now.

I have installed other programs such as Audacity, Apwersoft Video Converter and Gimp. Could they mess up the Vegas?

Best regards,

Thor
Last Edit:26 Apr 2019 16:18 by ThorKamfjord

Could it be that my graphics card it too "weak"?
Attachments:

Officially Titler Pro 6 requires a dedicated AMD Radeon or Nvidia graphics card.
Intel integrated graphics which is part of your Intel CPU, is normally not sufficient.

You will need to be patient and stick with the NBFX support department.

You reported that Titler Pro 6 was working OK, but now does not work inside of Vegas.
This means that something has changed on your computer.

Audacity, Apowersoft Video Converter and Gimp are perfectly safe programs and should have no influence on Titler Pro 6.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds