VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas Pro has stopped working with NewBlue Titler Pro 1.0

Hey I'm having problems with NewBlueFX Titler Pro 1.0 with Vegas Pro 12. I bought a download version of Vegas Pro 12 Suite on Amazon.com. And when I open up Vegas Pro and open up NewBlueFX Titler Pro it crashes and says "Vegas Pro has stopped working". Same thing happens when I open up Movie Studio Platinum 12. When I try to add NewBlueFX video effects that come with NewBlueFX Titler Pro 1.0 it also crashes and gives me the same error message. I bought Imagination Studio 4 that came with NewBlueFX 3D Titling and Video Effects and then later on I bought Vegas Pro 12 Suite that came with NewBlueFX Titler Pro 1.0 and when I open up NewBlueFX Titler Pro 1.0 in Vegas Pro or Movie Studio Platinum it crashes. Is it possible to have NewBlueFX 3D Titler and NewBlueFX Titler Pro 1.0 installed on Vegas Pro or Movie Studio Platinum? And another thing when I bought Imagination Studio 4 it came with NewBlueFX 3D Titling and Video Effects and NewBlueFX Titler Pro but it told me that I needed to have Vegas Pro installed. Which one do I install the one that came with Vegas Pro or Movie Studio Platinum? What are your suggestions? Let me know in the comment section below.
PC SPECS:
Intel i7-4770K @ 3.5GHz
16GB of RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2GB)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

EDITING:
Vegas Pro 12
DVD Architect Pro 6
Sound Forge Pro 11
HitFilm 2 Ultimate

VIDEO EQUIPMENT:
Canon Vixia HF S20
Sony HDR-CX110

AUDIO:
ZOOM H1
Rode VideoMic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Vegas Pro has stopped working with NewBlue Titler Pro 1.0

Posted 10 Sep 2014 15:37 #2
Please write all your separate questions on separate lines next time, otherwise it makes it very difficult to read and understand when you have so many different questions and points all jumbled together. I just don't have the time to decode large messages.

The first thing you should do is un-install the New Blue Titler EX for Movie Studio.
The problems your are experiencing are very complex.
The main problem is that you cannot have New Blue Titler EX and New Blue Titler Pro 1.0 installed on the same computer.

After you have done this, do a full program reset for Movie Studio and Vegas Pro.
Do this:
Turn Movie Studio/Vegas/DVD Architect Off.
Hold down CONTROL and SHIFT keys at the same time AND ALSO AT THE SAME TIME double click program icon on Desktop to Boot program.
Window will pop up.
Select Delete Cache and Yes.
This will restore program to Factory Default Settings.

Titler Pro 1.0 should now work in Vegas Pro.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Sep 2014 00:37 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.708 seconds