VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Circle and Zoom

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Circle and Zoom was created by pioneer

Posted 01 Aug 2019 01:25 #1
Good afternoon, a couple of questions if I may. (1) Is there a facility with pro16 to create a circle such as the red one in the attached image? I used to use a program Serif MoviePlus where I could just add a shape such as this. (2) Apart from Ignite Magnify is there any other Magnify effect within the program. Hoping the experts on here can help. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:01 Aug 2019 13:33 by pioneer
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ericlnz on topic Circle and Zoom

Posted 01 Aug 2019 10:20 #2
Put a copy of the clip on a track above and apply Vegas FX Cookie Cutter. With this you can apply a border of your colour choice. To zoom in on the cut out area use Event Pan/Crop on the clip.

This is how I do it with VMS and I assume Pro will be the same.
by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, pioneer

Replied by ericlnz on topic Circle and Zoom

Posted 01 Aug 2019 10:47 #3
John, here's a quick example zooming in on a window. You can use the Pan/Crop to accurately position your zoomed area within the cut out area.

by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: pioneer

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Circle and Zoom

Posted 01 Aug 2019 13:36 #4
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pioneer

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic Circle and Zoom

Posted 01 Aug 2019 17:21 #5
Thank you Eric and Derek. Easy when you know how. But I did not know how. I do now thanks to you both. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:02 Aug 2019 14:35 by pioneer
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by Elena16 on topic Circle and Zoom

Posted 07 Aug 2019 03:46 #6
Try apply Vegas FX Cookie Cutter. With this you can apply a border of your colour choice. To zoom in on the cut out area use Event Pan/Crop on the clip.
by Elena16

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Circle and Zoom

Posted 07 Aug 2019 12:29 #7

Elena16 wrote: Try apply Vegas FX Cookie Cutter. With this you can apply a border of your colour choice. To zoom in on the cut out area use Event Pan/Crop on the clip.

Hi Elana16 - I am the moderator for this forum.
We have already discussed exactly what you have just said in the previous replies.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.800 seconds