Question Has anybody within the forum upgraded to Vegas Pro 17 yet?

• Thank you received: 24

Has anybody within the forum upgraded to Vegas Pro 17 yet? was created by pioneer

Good afternoon, has anybody within the forum upgraded to 17 yet? If so what are your thoughts on the screen recorder?
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
05 Aug 2019 21:57 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 203

Replied by ericlnz on topic Has anybody within the forum upgraded to Vegas Pro 17 yet?

John, I assume you mean the new Screen Capture. You'll find from comments on the Vegas forum that it appears a bit buggy at present. It was introduced a few weeks ago in the latest VMS16 update. Even when working properly it is probably very basic compared to software like OBS. I haven't used OBS but from Derek's posts on OBS settings I can see it has much more. Anyway download a Vegas Pro 17 trial and you can find out for yourself.

I've recently captured a couple of videos from YouYube and Vimeo using the XBox Game Bar that comes with Win 10. I'm surprised at the good quality from my 1080 screen.
06 Aug 2019 20:39 #2

• Thank you received: 24

Replied by pioneer on topic Has anybody within the forum upgraded to Vegas Pro 17 yet?

Thanks for that Eric, I downloaded OBS some time ago and have not installed or used it yet. I do very little screen recording and for that I use a program called LitCamHD it serves my purpose most of the time, I was just curious about the feature in Pro17, will look at the comments in the Forum about it. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
06 Aug 2019 21:12 #3

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2019 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.