VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

How to position a photo into corner of video frame? was created by CineMan

Posted 01 Oct 2019 22:28 #1
i want to put photo beside credits but it won't go all way to top right see ibb.co/G0HtZw6

Attachtment do not work here?
Last Edit:02 Oct 2019 10:03 by CineMan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

Posted 02 Oct 2019 10:08 #2
Hi CineMan

You can upload screen shots (Attachments) to the forum instead of using external websites - it makes it easier.

I can guess you are using the Event Pan/Crop window instead of the Track Motion window.
Read my reply for another forum member here.
In this reply I explain how you can use both of this windows in different ways.
First you will need to un-do anything you added to the Event Pan/Crop window - right-click inside and restore all settings.
Then open the Track Motion window for track the photo is on, and re-position as shown in 3rd screen shot.
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/vegas-pro/2301-how-to-do-picture-in-picture-with-a-circular-frame-instead-of-a-rectangular-frame#11745

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by CineMan on topic How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

Posted 03 Oct 2019 00:01 #3
Thanks. I did try clicking the attachment button but nothing happened.

Thanks Derek that works but my track motion affect is them applied to all the other clips?
Last Edit:03 Oct 2019 00:23 by CineMan

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

Posted 03 Oct 2019 12:51 #4

Thanks Derek that works but my track motion affect is them applied to all the other clips?

Just add a new Video Track and then move the picture to just that track - then apply Track Motion.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:03 Oct 2019 12:52 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: CineMan

Replied by CineMan on topic How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

Posted 18 Oct 2019 01:15 #5
Thanks Derek. I got that sorted
Last Edit:18 Oct 2019 09:36 by CineMan

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.850 seconds