Question How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

• Thank you received: 5

How to position a photo into corner of video frame? was created by CineMan

i want to put photo beside credits but it won't go all way to top right see ibb.co/G0HtZw6

Attachtment do not work here?
01 Oct 2019 22:28 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1315

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

Hi CineMan

You can upload screen shots (Attachments) to the forum instead of using external websites - it makes it easier.

I can guess you are using the Event Pan/Crop window instead of the Track Motion window.
Read my reply for another forum member here.
In this reply I explain how you can use both of this windows in different ways.
First you will need to un-do anything you added to the Event Pan/Crop window - right-click inside and restore all settings.
Then open the Track Motion window for track the photo is on, and re-position as shown in 3rd screen shot.
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/vegas-pro/2301-how-to-do-picture-in-picture-with-a-circular-frame-instead-of-a-rectangular-frame#11745

Regards
Derek
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
02 Oct 2019 10:08 #2

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by CineMan on topic How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

Thanks. I did try clicking the attachment button but nothing happened.

Thanks Derek that works but my track motion affect is them applied to all the other clips?
03 Oct 2019 00:01 #3

• Thank you received: 1315

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to position a photo into corner of video frame?

Thanks Derek that works but my track motion affect is them applied to all the other clips?

Just add a new Video Track and then move the picture to just that track - then apply Track Motion.
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
03 Oct 2019 12:51 #4

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2019 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.