Solved Is there any way I can change the white colour within Vegas Pro 17

• Thank you received: 28

Is there any way I can change the white colour within Vegas Pro 17 was created by pioneer

Is there any way I can change the white colour within Pro17 please. I can change the colour in Blufftitler but sadly that involves another stage. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
23 Nov 2019 01:27 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 55

Replied by Robbie on topic Is there any way I can change the white colour within Vegas Pro 17

Hi John
Using VP15 here. I know the colour management features have changed in VP17 but assuming the frame is in a separate event have you tried applying the equivalent of effects such as Vegas Color Corrector or Vegas Color Balance, adjusting the midtones and highlights. Vegas Color Curves may also be an option. The Doc and others may have better ideas.
Cheers, Robbie

The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
23 Nov 2019 18:42 #2
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 28

Replied by pioneer on topic Is there any way I can change the white colour within Vegas Pro 17

Good morning Robbie, I have only just picked this up. Will give a try later. Thank you John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
26 Nov 2019 20:04 #3

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2020 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.