VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Free Sony Vegas Pro Templates And Presets For Commercial Use

• Shinesfox
  • Shinesfox's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • I'm Usman, a professional VEGAS Pro editor.
  • Thank you received: 1

Making Sony Vegas Pro Templates is a good way to build trust with clients, and it gives a great touch of experience , introducing your content to clients give you a very nice touch of personality.How to make the best content? it depends on your skills and hard work, you can make your video cinematic,modern,premium,lumetri look by adding transitions or effects,lowers thirds,titles, you can also make your creativity more good by adding cinematic coloring light leaks overlays and other various effects.
vegas 3d slideshow is free for downloading and shinesfox's all content is compatible from Sony Vegas Pro 13.0 to the latest MAGIX's 17.Like the other ones this edit also requires A plugins which is sapphire plugins and this is available free at shinesfox's site for downloading.
I always looked for 3D triangle effect when i was a beginner but when i used to watch a tutorial to do this effect then i always come to know that i can't do this 3d cube effect but after learning this video editing software day by day, now this is my left hand game.This is shinesfox 2nd fresh sony vegas slideshow template of 2020, i thought that i improved some effects and now you'll see that my 2020 edits will be smooth, this is the best thing i love about shinesfox work that shinesfox's maximum edits are smooth & fast to see but i am sorry that they are shorter but some people love to watch these types of edits which i am creating.I consider to let you know about the requirements and the data or the files which you are going to use.I found many editors creating projects for the software and mostly of them are making intros and full hd editing opener videos then i also decided to upload my content which i will give to editors to download free, then i also started to make 3d edits like others but shinesfox models are different than the other's one you'll find shinesfox's formats unique because shinesfox formats are difficult to edit and that's the main reason i am slow in uploading my creation, my creation takes time to be edited but they are mostly shorter of some seconds or of a minute but the unique thing about shinesfox work is that, they are smooth and are a form of AMV edits.

DOWNLOAD

In shinesfox slideshow (9) various improvements have been made New & good feature in this slideshow edit is the 3d cube and awesome looking effect wave warp, when a image comes it's look very effective and modern with zooming out and warping the image.In this Slideshow Template 21 images can be replace.

The Best Advantage about my models is that you can make PRESETS and from these all presets which requires sapphire plugins you'll be able to make presets pack and after that you can use them to make your editing fast and easy, here is the download link for downloading shinesfox free sony vegas pro templates and presets.
Head over to www.shinesfox.com for free resources tailored for VEGAS Pro.
Last Edit:04 Feb 2020 21:24 by Shinesfox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Free Sony Vegas Pro Templates And Presets For Commercial Use

Posted 04 Feb 2020 08:45 #2
Sapphire plugins free???
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Free Sony Vegas Pro Templates And Presets For Commercial Use

Posted 04 Feb 2020 12:35 #3
**Moderator speaking here**

1. I have edited your account profile and moved your Personal text (left side) into the Signature at bottom of your posts. This is the correct place to place large amounts of info about yourself.

2. Sapphire plugins are NOT free !!!

3. I am trusting you that all of the links on your website are good and do not lead to pirated software.
I have downloaded one of your template packs and it seems all good to me.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:04 Feb 2020 12:58 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

• Shinesfox
  • Shinesfox's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • I'm Usman, a professional VEGAS Pro editor.
  • Thank you received: 1

Replied by Shinesfox on topic Free Sony Vegas Pro Templates And Presets For Commercial Use

Posted 04 Feb 2020 20:55 #4
I really thank You For approving my posts at your site,it's a very good forum to discuss about our software and to share work with VEGAS Pro users,also thank you for moving personal text to bottom now its looks more good ,And Also Thank you for downloading the template
Head over to www.shinesfox.com for free resources tailored for VEGAS Pro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.840 seconds