VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved differences between .veg files and final result

• Michel
  • Michel's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by Michel on topic differences between .veg files and final result

Posted 02 Apr 2020 21:57 #11
Hi Eric,

I was not aware of the DVD Architect acronym since I very seldom talk about Vegas's little brother on this forum. I understand much better now your comments and suggestions in the previous answer and thank you for it. I will definitely consider and test this approach.

As for the Vegas Pro 17 upgrade, I'm trying to find out if it's worth the investment that must not be that different from version 16. I think I might pass my turn this time!?

Thanks again Eric, great and have a nice one.

Michel
Last Edit:07 Apr 2020 18:54 by Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Michel
  • Michel's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by Michel on topic differences between .veg files and final result

Posted 03 Apr 2020 22:07 #12
Hi Erc,

I think there is a glitch on this Forum's saving feature. I wrote two messages yesterday closing this subject and thanking you but they are not there??

So hoping this last one will be saved. Naturally I wanted to say that I was familiar with DVDA, I have to, but never used it's acronym or brought it as a subject on the Forums here.

Knowing what you are talking about in a previous answer I can better understand your suggestion and will definitely test it. I heard that using DVDA does not permit sound recording, I will have to test that also.

Was great talking to you Eric.

Stay healthy where ever you are and have a nice one.

Michel
by Michel

Replied by DoctorZen on topic differences between .veg files and final result

Posted 07 Apr 2020 18:57 #13

Michel wrote: I think there is a glitch on this Forum's saving feature. I wrote two messages yesterday closing this subject and thanking you but they are not there??
So hoping this last one will be saved.

There is not a bug in the forum.
All your messages are showing as public.
I have deleted one of the duplicate messages.
I'm guessing you couldn't see your messages, because a 2nd page had been started.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.693 seconds