VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Replied by jeanguybreton on topic Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Posted 13 May 2020 11:02 #31
Hi, well, finally, starting from this link, is there a model that would be right for me? Which would be good for me if you click on the PC description to send me the link here?

I don't want to pay a fortune.
www.newegg.ca/p/pl?N=100897450%20601296368%20601294508%20601321222%20601321221%20601331754%20601321217%20601321219%20601341602%20601294506

Which computer is suitable for Boris fx with 8 hearts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Posted 13 May 2020 13:05 #32
For some reason, it seems that NewEgg.com is out of stock of many different desktop PCs.
The selection available is just all the "crumbs" left.

I remember the YouTube channel Linus Tech Tips did a comparison of major PC builders.
One of the brands that scored well was iBuyPower, which I believe ships to Canada from USA.
They have a large range of pre-built computers and also allow you to customize the computer, so you can upgrade any part you like.
Obviously you need to convert US dollars to Canadian dollars.

www.ibuypower.com/gaming-pcs

This is a great deal with the latest AMD Ryzen 3700X.
In the config window, you can take $50 off.
www.ibuypower.com/Store/Ryzen-7X-Custom-Plus-Daily-Deal

If you would like an Intel build, look at this.
Intel i7-9700K
www.ibuypower.com/Store/Element-Prime-Daily-Deal

Both of these examples come with an Nvidia RTX 2070 Super - more than enough to run Boris FX at full speed.

If what I have selected is too expensive, we can look at lower models.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Posted 05 Jun 2020 10:27 #34
This is the best out of all your options.
I would recommend you get this computer :)
www.amazon.ca/-/fr/iBUYPOWER-Computer-Element-9260-i7-9700F/dp/B07V34QQ3C/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1591316384&sr=8-1&srs=9983940011

- It has a very good Intel CPU
- It has 16 GBs of RAM - this is the minimum I would recommend for video editing
- It has a good budget Nvidia graphics card, which will work extremely well with Vegas !
- It has a 240GB SSD to use as the C-Drive
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by jeanguybreton on topic Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Posted 16 Jun 2020 03:58 #35
Hello, thank you for your answer.

Will paying a little more make a big difference?

I found this one

www.amazon.ca/-/fr/CYBERPOWERPC-Gamer-Xtreme-Gaming-Video/dp/B07TRPGPCN/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=iBUYPOWER&qid=1592242844&sr=8-7

Finally, the fabric for the Chroma Key, I didn't like it, so I painted my wall in green with 2 lamps to light the wall, and 2 lamps to light me, and I have an excellent result.

Have a good day.

Posted 16 Jun 2020 14:33 #36

jeanguybreton wrote: Will paying a little more make a big difference?
I found this one
www.amazon.ca/-/fr/CYBERPOWERPC-Gamer-Xtreme-Gaming-Video/dp/B07TRPGPCN/ref=sr_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=iBUYPOWER&qid=1592242844&sr=8-7

The GPU in this model is more powerful.
The storage is different to the other model I recommended - this one has a faster SSD drive and it is the only drive in computer.
Just remember that if you have a lot of video files, you will probably want to add another large capacity HDD at some stage.

Posted 19 Jun 2020 09:13 #37
Salut. J'ai finalement acheté celui là, je vais le recevoir la semaine prochaine

www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B07TRPGPCN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Posted 11 Jul 2020 12:58 #38
Hi friend, as you know, I invested 2,500$ for this new PC believing that it would solve my problems, but no, I still have this bug problem that sometimes freezes my work in the program.

When it freezes, it is then written in the top left of my template: Do not respond.

Did I buy this for nothing after all?

See screenshot.
Attachments:

Posted 11 Jul 2020 13:16 #39
Your computer does NOT cause Vegas Pro to crash, so no you did not waste $2,500.
What is in your project will be the cause of the problem.
Personally I am finding Vegas Pro 17 to be very stable.

If you are not happy with Vegas Pro 17, please post your message on the official Vegas Pro Forums here.
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/
If you want help, you will have to explain everything about your project in detail, otherwise you will be ignored on the official Vegas forums.

I am not well at the moment and I have exhausted myself answering too many forum posts for free, day after day after day.
I am not angry, just extremely unwell due to extreme headaches returning out of the blue, caused by hydrocephalus.

[IMG

Peace.
The members on the official forums should be able to help you.
Last Edit:11 Jul 2020 15:25 by DoctorZen

Replied by vkmast on topic Boris FX Error: Could not load library sx32w.dll

Posted 11 Jul 2020 18:10 #40
@DoctorZen

Sorry to read that the headaches have returned and you're feeling unwell. Actually no wonder after seeing the immense amount of work you've done replying in depth to users in the last few weeks again.
Please try and take time to recover.
Best wishes, vkmast
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.891 seconds