VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Preview window settings

Preview window settings was created by kiwihans

Posted 08 Jun 2020 09:43 #1
I had some problems playing my clip back on my TV monitor. In the end, I restored my Vegas 16 back to default values and for the most the original settings came back fine - unfortunately I could not activate the preview on the second monitor. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this? Many thanks in advance!
Last Edit:08 Jun 2020 11:40 by kiwihans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Preview window settings

Posted 08 Jun 2020 12:25 #2
Have you checked your Video Preview settings ?

Right-click the Preview window and select Preview Device Preferences.
Make sure your 2nd monitor is the one that is selected.

Also make sure you connected the 2nd monitor to GPU and not Motherboard outlet.
If you have been pulling cables in and out of the GPU at back of computer, make sure to return 2nd monitor to same outlet you use to use.
Recently I had to pull my computer apart to fix a hardware problem. When I reconnected both monitors, only one of them would work in Vegas.
When I moved the connectors to a different port, everything started to work again - I also rebooted computer after changing slots.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by kiwihans on topic Preview window settings

Posted 08 Jun 2020 14:32 #3
By some bit of luck, I just started playing my clip and every worked!

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Preview window settings

Posted 08 Jun 2020 15:48 #4
Thanks for the report back :)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:21 Jun 2020 11:51 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.766 seconds