VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved My audio gets lowered significantly when??

• MrGK
  • MrGK's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

My audio gets lowered significantly when?? was created by MrGK

Posted 23 Jun 2020 19:09 #1
I have my audio file that sounds perfect but everytime i enter it in my sony vegas pro 13 it just is so quiete. I've had the program for so long but it's my first time recording my own voice in microsofts voice recorder and that just doesn't seem to work, anyone know something?
Last Edit:24 Jun 2020 07:34 by MrGK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic My audio gets lowered significantly when??

Posted 23 Jun 2020 21:11 #2
Hi MrGK - Welcome to the MSZ Forum

Moderator msg: Your first message did work, but you didn't read the message that said your message is in moderation until I approve it.
I have deleted your 2nd duplicate message.

It sounds like you have accidentally lowered one of the audio volume sliders or have set your project up as a 5.1 Surround Sound project.

Since you have been using Vegas Pro 13 for a long time on the same computer, I recommend you perform a full program reset.
The reset will delete the temporary files cache and restore all settings back to defaults.
Instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1

After the reset, start a new project and import only your audio clip.
Does it sound OK now ?

If it doesn't, have you updated Windows 10 recently ?
Because one of the latest Windows updates is screwing up some people's audio drivers.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 Jun 2020 21:13 by DoctorZen

• MrGK
  • MrGK's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

Replied by MrGK on topic My audio gets lowered significantly when??

Posted 24 Jun 2020 01:37 #3
I just got mad at my old vegas so i decided to get a newer version instead but thanks for the answer! It works on my newer version so it must have been something with my Vegas!
by MrGK

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.744 seconds