Solved Titling options in Vegas Pro 17 and 18

• Thank you received: 18

Titling options in Vegas Pro 17 and 18 was created by BobH

Hi there,
I currently use VP17 and in Media Generators I have only Titles and Text available. I do have NewBlue Titler Pro 5 as I tend to use this most of the time.

In VP15 and VP16 that I also have on my computer, I also have (Legacy) Text and ProType Titler listed as available. I have used the ProType Titler in the past and have several presets saved in VP15 and VP16 that I might wish to use in the future.

Is there a reason why I do not have these two option available in VP17? Are these two options available in VP18 if and when I decide to upgrade?

Thanks
BobH
25 Aug 2020 20:55 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1413

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Titling options in Vegas Pro 17 and 18

Hi Bob

(Legacy) Text and the Pro Type Titler are both deprecated features now in Vegas Pro 17 & 18, which means they are turned off by default.
You can turn them back on by going to Options/Preferences/Deprecated Features - then re-boot Vegas to accept changes.

Regards
Derek
:idea: Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Peace :)
25 Aug 2020 21:27 #2
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 18

Replied by BobH on topic Titling options in Vegas Pro 17 and 18

Thank you Derek, what a fast reply. I am in the UK and it is 1pm Tuesday. I guess at this time of year it is 10pm down under.

Thanks again BobH
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
25 Aug 2020 22:01 #3

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2020 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.