Solved Preset timeline not showing....hence cant add effects

• Thank you received: 0
guys i am facing a really bad problem....pls help me

as you can see....the bar beside the dissolve fade box (above amplitude and frequency) .....the time is showing 00.00.00
but yesterday when i added the effect was showing the time........

.........just like in this pic......i dont know what to pls help and i cannot even delete sony vegas it as i have an on going project ......
11 Dec 2020 19:04 #1
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1447
Hi shakuni0001

Are you saying that you added Key-Frames to a Transition Effect, and when you re-opened the project, the key-frames have disappeared ?

The first thing I recommend you try, is a full program reset.
This will delete the temporary files cache and force a re-load of all 3rd party FX installed.
Resetting is safe to do and will not delete any of your saved projects.
Reset instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1

It's also a good idea to re-boot your computer when this type of thing happens.

It looks like you are using Boris Sapphire Transitions FX. Is this correct ?
If you are using a pirated "cracked" version of Sapphire FX, that could also be part of your problem.

If the reset does not work, try creating a new test project and adding the same Transition with some key-frames.
Save project, close Vegas, and the re-open.
Are the key-frames still there ?
If they are working in a different project, your main project file may have become corrupted.

Regards
Derek
:idea: Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Peace :)
11 Dec 2020 19:34 #2

• Thank you received: 506
@shakuni0001

" i cannot even delete sony vegas it as i have an on going project ......"

Why would you delete your VEGAS Pro 17 (not "sony vegas") if you paid good money for it?
12 Dec 2020 23:38 #3

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2021 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.