VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Need help smoothing out motion track choppiness in sony vegas 13.

• MazH
  • MazH's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0
Need help smoothing out motion track choppiness in sony vegas 13. The track is only panning no zooming and it is only choppy at certain parts I tried to change smoothness between motions and didn't help. Any advice on what to do. Here's a link to the video and the choppiness that's coming up. imgur.com/a/AJtpkhH
by MazH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi MazH

Are you trying to output just a regular .mp4 video or are you making a .gif file ?
The link you posted to shows a .gif file, not a .mp4 video file.
You can't output .gif files with Vegas Pro.

Normally to make a .gif file with Vegas Pro, you would first render a short video to .mp4 format and then use a different program to convert the .mp4 into a .gif

In Vegas Pro, it is important to match your Frame Rates to get the best results.
If the original video file uses a Frame Rate of 29.97fps, you need to make sure the Project Properties are also set to 29.97fps and that you also render to 29.97fps.
If the original video file uses a Frame Rate of 60.00fps, you need to make sure the Project Properties are also set to 60.00fps and that you also render to 60.00fps.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:17 Mar 2021 10:44 by DoctorZen

• MazH
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie

Replied by MazH on topic Need help smoothing out motion track choppiness in sony vegas 13.

Posted 17 Mar 2021 11:57 #3
I'm not trying to export to gif I just needed it for a different website but that link is to the video I need help with which is the choppiness and I believe the frame rate is the same the is with the panning which looks like it moves inbetween the videos frames.
by MazH

• MazH
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie

Replied by MazH on topic Need help smoothing out motion track choppiness in sony vegas 13.

Posted 17 Mar 2021 12:00 #4
The framerate is the same I believe. The problem I believe has to do with the panning which seems to move inbetween the video frames. I didn't have this problem with another video I did that was same thing but lower quality.
Last Edit:02 Jul 2021 11:42 by MazH

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.906 seconds