VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Experiencing a few little quirks with VP 18

Replied by MrGrunthunter on topic Experiencing a few little quirks with VP 18

Posted 10 Aug 2021 14:22 #11
Thanks for the tip.  I'll scale back and see if there any series 2000 boards available.  This is just a very part time hobby for me so I don't need a real 'professional' system.  I'm assuming what I mainly focus on is how much dedicated memory a board has.  What would you say the minimum should be ?  It looks like there are quite a few different 2060 boards available.  My problem is that I absolutely have no clue as to what I'm looking at.  All of the specs being advertised for them means nothing to me.  It does appear though that I'll be now looking at something in the $600 - $700 range.
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070
Last Edit:10 Aug 2021 14:32 by MrGrunthunter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Experiencing a few little quirks with VP 18

Posted 11 Aug 2021 11:36 #12
Check out YouTube reviews and online articles if you want more information - there's plenty out there.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.116 seconds