VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved New Blue Titler 7

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

New Blue Titler 7 was created by pioneer

Posted 30 Dec 2021 03:29 #1
Good evening.  I have recently upgraded to Vegas19 Post.  I have noticed in the Vegas Hub there is an offer of £139 for a movie expansion pack Vol 1 which includes NewBlue titler 7.  Just wondering if anybody within the forum is using this titler program with Vegas Pro and what their experience is of it.  Thank you John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:31 Dec 2021 07:27 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic New Blue Titler 7

Posted 31 Dec 2021 07:37 #2
Is it New Blue Titler 7 or New Blue Titler Pro 7 ?
If it is some basic version of NB Titler, it will be crap.
If it is the full version of NB Titler Pro, it will be very good.
I use NB Titler Pro 6, which is almost identical to v7 - it is a very powerful titling application and works nicely in Vegas Pro.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Replied by pioneer on topic New Blue Titler 7

Posted 31 Dec 2021 19:37 #3
Derek, what is being offered is NewBlue Titler Pro 7
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:31 Dec 2021 19:37 by pioneer

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Posted 06 Jan 2022 20:17 #4
Good morning Derek, just an update with the Movie Expansion pack vol 1 in my opinion was well worth the money I payed for it.  
Last Edit:08 Jan 2022 10:57 by pioneer
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Posted 11 Jan 2022 23:32 #5
Ok so I admit defeat.  I can use NewBlue titler pro 7 and create various things for use within Vegas Post19.   The thing that has me stumped however is how to display the video within NewBlue titler.  I have set the view background menu to video from NLE in Titler Pro 7 but still cannot get the video to appear in NewBlue Titler.  Am I missing something or does this feature not work within Vegas Post19?  I am trying to create a lower third and it would be useful if I could see on screen where the position of the lower third should be within the video.   Cheers John 
by pioneer

Replied by DoctorZen on topic New Blue Titler 7

Posted 14 Jan 2022 19:26 #6
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.713 seconds