VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved NewBlue Titler Pro7 and Vegas Post19

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

NewBlue Titler Pro7 and Vegas Post19 was created by pioneer

Posted 12 Jan 2022 12:20 #1
Ok so I admit defeat.  I can use NewBlue titler pro 7 and create various things for use within Vegas Post19.   The thing that has me stumped however is how to display the video within NewBlue titler.  I have set the view background menu to video from NLE in Titler Pro 7 but still cannot get the video to appear in NewBlue Titler.  Am I missing something or does this feature not work within Vegas Post19?  I am trying to create a lower third and it would be useful if I could see on screen where the position of the lower third should be within the video.   Cheers John 
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic NewBlue Titler Pro7 and Vegas Post19

Posted 14 Jan 2022 19:26 #2
Hi John

1. Add video to Vegas timeline.

2. Press fx button inside of video.

3. Plug-In Chooser - Video Event FX window will now open.
Scroll to bottom of FX folders in left column and select NewBlue Titler Pro - then select Titler Pro in main window and press OK.

4. Press Open Titler Pro

5. Inside of Titler Pro, go to View / Background / Video from NLE
Video should now be showing in Titler Pro.

*Please also note there are additional settings in Edit / Preferences

Regards
Derek

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 11:57 by DoctorZen

Replied by Auger64 on topic NewBlue Titler Pro7 and Vegas Post19

Posted 13 May 2022 09:13 #3
So is something supposed to happen when I click on Open Titler Pro? I assume a window should open up... I guess I could try installing it again. Thanks.
by Auger64

Replied by DoctorZen on topic NewBlue Titler Pro7 and Vegas Post19

Posted 15 May 2022 19:42 #4

So is something supposed to happen when I click on Open Titler Pro? I assume a window should open up... I guess I could try installing it again. Thanks.

Of course Titler Pro should open.

Make sure it is not hiding behind another window or on a 2nd monitor if you have two monitors.

If you are using a dinosaur computer with no proper Graphics Card support, that's about the only thing that will cause Titler Pro not to work.

What are your computer specs ?
Version of Windows ?
CPU model ?
Graphics Card model ?
Version of Vegas Pro ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:15 May 2022 19:42 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.810 seconds