VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Can you use Vegas Edit on 2 different computers?

Can you use Vegas Edit on 2 different computers? was created by Nonthakorn96

Posted 27 Jan 2022 11:41 #1
I wonder if i can use vegas Edit on two different pc? Newest vegas edit 
Last Edit:28 Jan 2022 12:51 by Nonthakorn96

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Can you use Vegas Edit on 2 different computers?

Posted 27 Jan 2022 18:24 #2
Hi Nonthakorn96

Yes you can install any version of Vegas on two different computers !
Each license key you buy, allows for 2 installations.

If in the future you upgrade to a new computer, make sure to deactivate your license key first.
You can deactivate at any time inside of Vegas Pro (go to Help menu) and/or deactivate from inside your Magix account.
www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center/

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Can you use Vegas Edit on 2 different computers?

Posted 27 Jan 2022 19:56 #3
To expand a bit, this is from the FAQ on the Vegas "official" user forum: (and applies to VEGAS Edit 19 as well)

"9. How many computers can I use VEGAS Pro on?
You can use VEGAS Pro (14.0 and later) simultaneously on 2 devices. VEGAS Pro 365 can be used on 1 device at a time.

To deactivate a device, so you can activate a different one, visit your MAGIX account > My Products > Show More Details > Deactivate. This option can be used only once a month.

In VEGAS Pro 14.0 or later, you can also choose Deactivate the Software on this PC from the Help menu This option can be used as often as you wish. An internet connection is required."

Also discussed here  www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/2-user--133913/

I for one have some versions of VEGAS Pro installed on three devices, but only two can be activated and used simultaneously.
Last Edit:27 Jan 2022 20:05 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: pioneer

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds