Get VEGAS Pro 20 here!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Where's the video preview window in VP19

Where's the video preview window in VP19 was created by ilyk49

Posted 11 Feb 2022 11:58 #1
I upgraded to VP19 a while ago but haven't used it for some time. Wanted to start a new project today and opened up VP 19. I then noticed that the video preview window is missing. So I went to "View" then "Windows layout"  - but the only link there was to "default layout". When I clicked that link it still did not provide a layout which had a preview window. I remember in the past when you went to "Windows layout" it also had a link to "Windows 14 layout" whichprovided a video preview window in the layout. How do I get my windows layout in VP 19 to have a preview window? Thanks for any help.
by ilyk49

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ilyk49 on topic Where's the video trimmer window in VP19

Posted 11 Feb 2022 14:23 #2
Sorry - I asked the wrong question. It wasn't the preview window, it was the trimmer window. In the past I was able to have the trimmer window open alongside the preview window in my layout. But the trimmer window is now missing. How do I get the trimmer window back to sit next to the preview window in my layout?
Last Edit:12 Feb 2022 19:44 by ilyk49

Replied by ilyk49 on topic Where's the video preview window in VP19

Posted 11 Feb 2022 14:27 #3
Just figured it out - so all good.
by ilyk49

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Where's the video preview window in VP19

Posted 12 Feb 2022 19:45 #4

Just figured it out - so all good.
OK 

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Last Edit:30 Mar 2022 12:01 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds