VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Voukoder and Vegas Pro19

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Voukoder and Vegas Pro19 was created by pioneer

Posted 13 Apr 2023 08:49 #1
Good evening is there any advantage in installing Voukoder for rendering inside Vegas Pro19?  If so how does one go about doing this please? Please treat me gently as I am in my mid 70's and IT does not always come easy.  Hope things are getting better with you Derek.  Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:14 Apr 2023 18:15 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Voukoder and Vegas Pro19

Posted 14 Apr 2023 18:15 #2
Hi John

Since I last spoke to you, I boomeranged back into hospital for a 3rd time in 3 weeks - my 54 year old brain got a bit more than it bargained for, due to the effects of brain surgery.
Touch wood, I am home for good now 

I 1000% endorse and love using Voukoder with Vegas Pro - in fact I use Voukoder to render most of my videos now, due to the excellent quality and file sizes it produces.
Give me a few days and I'll write up an official Step by Step tutorial with screen shots, and post a link back here on the forum when it's complete.
It's a tutorial I've been wanting to make for a long time now!

I'm so sick of being inside of hospitals, I will gladly look forward to writing a tutorial for everyone to read. It'll be a nice change of scenery and help take my mind of things.

Regards
Derek

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Replied by pioneer on topic Voukoder and Vegas Pro19

Posted 14 Apr 2023 18:54 #3
Good to know your on the mend Derek, sounds like you had a rough time of late.  Stay strong, you've got " A lot of livin to do"
Unlike you at my age a percentage of my grey cells seem to commit suicide overnight.

We have the NHS here in the UK and I have nothing but praise how they looked after me in February when I was admitted with Covid and Flu. I have now returned home almost fighting fit but when your in you mid 70's the body takes a bit longer to recover.
No rush on the Voukoder, just when you feel up to it.
I have been involved in producing promo videos for my wife's local indoor bowls club, which has been fun using a combination of Blufftitler and Affintiy photo then putting it all together in Vegas Pro19.
I had an unresolvedly problem with the Upgrade to Vegas Pro20 which effected the use of Vegas pro19, all this led to a reformat of my SSD re-installing Win 11 then all the programs.  Glad to say all is working ok now.
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:14 Apr 2023 18:55 by pioneer

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Voukoder and Vegas Pro19

Posted 20 Apr 2023 14:52 #4
I haven't forgot about writing a Voukoder tutorial - I'm looking forward to writing it.
Since I last spoke, I ended up back in hospital again. Hopefully, I am home for good now!!!
Some very powerful steroids I am now taking, seem to be finally making me feel better, while my body goes into deep repair mode.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Replied by pioneer on topic Voukoder and Vegas Pro19

Posted 20 Apr 2023 18:53 #5
Ok thanks for the update Derek, there's no rush, just make sure you get fully fit first.
Its not as if I am in a rush.
Best regards
John 
by pioneer
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.808 seconds