VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved New Blue Styilizers

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

New Blue Styilizers was created by pioneer

Posted 30 Apr 2023 03:08 #1
Looking for some sound and experienced advice please. I have contacted NewBlue  support with the following problem.............I purchased Stylizers 5 from Magix as a bundle with Vegas Pro some time ago and all has been working OK up and until I purchased Magix Movie Studio 2023 to teach my grandson on how to use a NLE which included Sylizers 5 Ulimate (which works fine after installing in this program) I now find I cannot use my NewBlue Stylizers in Vegas Pro19. All I get is a red circle with a line through and I cannot drag the effect the timeline without the program just closing.

They replied........... would recommend clearing your Vegas plugin cache:
1) Close Vegas
2) Delete plugin_manager_cache.bin and svfx_plugin_cache.bin from 
C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Local\VEGAS Pro\<version number>
3) Then retest..
My question is.  Is this safe to delete these files and follow the given advice?  I had a problem with Vegas Pro 19 not running on my PC and sought help from Magix support which sadly resulted in me reformatting my hard drive re-installing Win 11 and all my programs.  I don't need this sort of experience again at my age sadly.  Cheers John

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic New Blue Styilizers

Posted 30 Apr 2023 07:15 #2
Yes it is safe to delete any files in the VEGAS Temporary Files Cache/Folder.
Anything deleted in this folder will get auto-regenerated next time you open VEGAS, which often fixes most problems with 3rd Party FX not working properly.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic New Blue Styilizers

Posted 02 May 2023 08:27 #3
Thanks for the reassurance Derek, Performed and all is Ok now.  cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:03 May 2023 04:29 by pioneer

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.697 seconds