VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Particle Illusion Plug in and VEGAS Pro

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Particle Illusion Plug in and VEGAS Pro was created by pioneer

Posted 10 May 2023 21:20 #1
I have just started using this plug in once again and would like to know if there is a way of optimising Vegas Post 19 and this plugin to work as smoothy as possible.
I have an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Eight Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.7GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4), with an ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready motherboard along with 64Gb ram and a 12GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 - HDMI, DP, LHR.  Win11 22H2.  Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:11 May 2023 01:38 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Particle Illusion Plug in and VEGAS Pro

Posted 11 May 2023 01:38 #2
It should be working OK, straight out of the box.
I'm not aware of any optimisations, other than having compatible hardware, which you already have.
Particle Illusion works OK on my system - I have the same CPU as yourself and a similar GPU.

The only thing I try to remember to do when using plugins like this, is to re-boot my computer before I start creating something, so that my RAM is as empty as possible and not full of Chrome tabs, and then not open other programs while working with VEGAS Pro and BorisFX. I just concentrate on using Particle Illusion and nothing else and also remember to do constant/regular Save As, so that I don't lose any work if something randomly crashes.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:11 May 2023 08:32 by DoctorZen

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic Particle Illusion Plug in and VEGAS Pro

Posted 11 May 2023 01:54 #3
Thank you for the advice Derek.  Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.775 seconds