VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved nesting in Vegas Pro 12

nesting in Vegas Pro 12 was created by CineMan

Posted 09 Feb 2015 01:27 #1
Can you please explain about nesting in vegas pro 12

I am doing a film with ten chapters . i want to save each as a veg file

chapter1.veg
chapter2.veg
chapter3.veg etc

And then place all the veg files into one timeline in a new instance of vegas and then render all together
by CineMan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic nesting in Vegas Pro 12

Posted 09 Feb 2015 01:46 #2
I don't have any information posted on this topic yet.
This will be part of new articles coming soon.

In the meantime, search "how to nest vegas pro projects" on YouTube and you will find some tutorials on this topic.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by CineMan on topic nesting in Vegas Pro 12

Posted 09 Feb 2015 02:43 #3

DoctorZen wrote: I don't have any information posted on this topic yet.
This will be part of new articles coming soon.

In the meantime, search "how to nest vegas pro projects" on YouTube and you will find some tutorials on this topic.

I did look on youtube. When i add in the second veg it asks if i want to save changes to the first. Or it just replaces it. i cannot have 2 or more veg files at one timethis does not happen on the youtube videos

Edit: OK figured it out was using open instead of import for second veg
Last Edit:09 Feb 2015 03:32 by CineMan

Posted 09 Feb 2015 07:47 #4
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Posted 09 Feb 2015 07:47 #5

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds