VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved vegas pro 12 stabalizer problem

vegas pro 12 stabalizer problem was created by Viktor33

Posted 31 Mar 2015 13:01 #1
I have run into an interesting problem.

When I try to add the stabilizer plugin through the media FX in the tools to my subclip, it shows that it is stabilizing the selected clip but after it gets done there is no change to the clip. I have made made sure my project settings match my clip, I even used the match clip button in the properties. I setup a different timeline in the same project. Meaning. I had a previous project that I was working on and I just put these events on a separate time audio and video timeline. My footage is 1920x1080x12 but the preview has x32 at the end. what is even stranger is that the previous project has the same properties and I used the stabilize on those clips and it worked. Since then. I have not changed a thing. The stabilizer just magically stopped working. also, if I open a brand new project and put the same clips in there and use the stabilize. It works. I even saved the properties so that I could apply them to the non-working project and still I can't see to get the plugin to work. And even stranger yet the new project also has the 1920x1080x32 as a preview and still allows the stabilize to work.
I'm confused and wondering if there might have been a glitch in my project.
Let me know what you think Dr. Zen
thanks
viktor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic vegas pro 12 stabalizer problem

Posted 31 Mar 2015 15:42 #2
Hi Viktor

It sounds like you have already answered your own question.
If I read your message properly, you are saying that Stabilization using the exact same files in a new project works.

If a project file becomes corrupted, there is only one logical thing to do - start again.
But don't panic ! You don't have to start from scratch.
Open a 2nd instance of Vegas Pro and then you can copy and paste all the major parts from your Original Project into the New Version.

If you don't know what I mean, watch this:
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/sony-movie-studio-platinum/82-how-to-copy-media-and-fx-from-one-project-into-another-using-vegas-movie-studio-or-vegas-pro

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:09 Apr 2015 00:59 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.774 seconds