VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved N.B. Titler Pro 2

• CeeDee
  • CeeDee's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 13

N.B. Titler Pro 2 was created by CeeDee

Posted 05 Apr 2015 19:05 #1
I am still a bit confused over whether I should install T.P.2 plug in for VP 12 as 'Vegas Pro' or 'open fx' version....or both? I use an NVIDIA GeForce GT-610 GPU.
Sony Vegas Pro 15, DVD Architect 9, Acid Music Studio 9, Sound Forge Audio Studio 10, Photoshop Elements 9
PC: Intel six Core i7 Processor i7-5820K (3.3GHz) 15MB Cache
ASUS® X99-S: ATX, HSW-E CPU, USB 3.0, SATA 6 GB/s
32GB CRUCIAL DDR4 RAM
3GB AMD RADEON™ R9 280X
Last Edit:04 May 2023 18:44 by CeeDee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic N.B. Titler Pro 2

Posted 05 Apr 2015 19:34 #2
Hi Chris

I have experienced BIG problems in the past when installing any New Blue FX product.
I discovered that installing too many different versions of the same plugin created errors.
So now I only install the Open FX 64bit versions.
If this does not work for you, you can run the installer again and only install the plugin version you missed first time.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeDee

• CeeDee
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3

Replied by CeeDee on topic N.B. Titler Pro 2

Posted 05 Apr 2015 19:44 #3
Thanks Derek! I shall uninstall it and clean the registry and reinstall just the Open fx - 64bit version and see how it goes. I am just wondering if the problem my be associated with the XAVC footage I am now shooting...I am transcoding it into VP12 via Catalyst Browse and although very 'weighty' on the systems performance, VP12 is coping. The problems start when I beging ot use NB TP2....
Sony Vegas Pro 15, DVD Architect 9, Acid Music Studio 9, Sound Forge Audio Studio 10, Photoshop Elements 9
32GB CRUCIAL DDR4 RAM
3GB AMD RADEON™ R9 280X
by CeeDee

Replied by DoctorZen on topic N.B. Titler Pro 2

Posted 05 Apr 2015 20:17 #4
You just have to go through a process of elimination and try not to get exasperated.
You are one step ahead of me right now.
I bought a Sony A7s and it shoots XAVC as well. I have been too busy to do any experiments with the new workflow, but will have to learn fast next weekend when I shoot some video for my sisters wedding.
I'm sure I will be asking you for some assistance as well.

All the best.

p.s.
It might be a good idea to use Windows System Restore and create some restore points before you start un-installing and re-installing.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:05 Apr 2015 20:18 by DoctorZen

• CeeDee
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3

Posted 05 Apr 2015 20:21 #5
Good advice Derek...I did a complete system backup yesterday. Great minds......???? {:¬)
32GB CRUCIAL DDR4 RAM
3GB AMD RADEON™ R9 280X
by CeeDee

• CeeDee
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3

Posted 05 Apr 2015 22:37 #6
Just used System Mechanic's Liveboost to see what's going on as I had an inkling that it might be a lack-of-memory issue. Sure enough, editing a 1 hour-long project is leaving only 30-34MB free (from 16GB) RAM when I perform a titling task. Looks as if I might have to bite the bullet and get another 16 GB stuck in there! {:¬(
32GB CRUCIAL DDR4 RAM
3GB AMD RADEON™ R9 280X
by CeeDee

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.786 seconds