VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Problem to se the added video event FX i preview window

Problem to se the added video event FX i preview window was created by moritza

Posted 25 Nov 2015 21:42 #1
Hi!
Something very irritating has happened. When I try to add something from video event fx down to the clip, I can not see how it looks in the hole preview window. Only when I mark for half left or half right. But when I choose select all, I see nothing of what I added. Maby I have by misstake change some settings. Is difficult to see for me when I´m working with color corrector, color curves etc.
by moritza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Problem to se the added video event FX i preview window

Posted 25 Nov 2015 22:51 #2
Hi Moritza

You need to press once on top of the Split Screen View button to de-activate it, then you will see the Effect applied.
The Split Screen View function actually works in reverse to how you are thinking - when it is activated as Select All, it is completely by-passing any Video Fx applied. when it turned OFF, then you see all Video FX that are being applied.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Nov 2015 22:52 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: moritza

Replied by moritza on topic Problem to se the added video event FX i preview window

Posted 26 Nov 2015 11:24 #3
AHHHHH Ok. Done it and now it´s working again. I have torn my hair to figure out what to do. Now I can have goodnight sleep!
Thanks!
by moritza
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds