VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Audio Track - How to turn off Audio Bus Track

Audio Track - How to turn off Audio Bus Track was created by Bruce Man

Posted 24 Jan 2016 04:04 #1
Sony Vegas Pro
When i start a new project I have an Audio track at the bottom that doesn't go away even after selecting default screen. I can't delete it either. What did i do wrong? I can't remember seeing it there before, I always add audio and video tracks myself.
Last Edit:24 Jan 2016 13:01 by Bruce Man

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Audio Track - How to turn off Audio Bus Track

Posted 24 Jan 2016 13:01 #2
Hi Bruce

It sounds like you have Audio Bus Track turned on.

It probably happened by accident if you pressed B on your keyboard, which is the shortcut for turning this on.
Press B again and it will turn off.

You can also turn this on/off by going to View in the top menu.
Here you will see Audio Bus Tracks and Video Bus Track.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:24 Jan 2016 13:01 by DoctorZen

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Audio Track - How to turn off Audio Bus Track

Posted 24 Jan 2016 13:08 #3
Additional message

Bruce I would recommend that you change your User Name on Movie Studio Zen to something different.
At the moment you are using your email address, which is not a good idea.
Spammers can grab hold of your email address and send garbage mail to you.
Spammers love to troll on Forums and actively search for things like this.

You can easily change your user name by logging in and then going to Support/Edit User Profile.
Type in a new user name and press SAVE at bottom - you do not have to re-enter your password.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.831 seconds