VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Custom Project Properties Template Question

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567

Replied by Eagle Six on topic Update: Custom Project Properties Template Question

Posted 02 Mar 2016 05:27 #11
The light bulb finally came on. I started a new project, set the project properties as I like, then save the project (.veg) file. Then I can use the .veg file as a template, load it first, it has all the project properties I changed both top and bottom, and then go from there, first saving the project with it's new name and location. Done. It's clean, and a work around I think I like.
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archlich

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Update: Custom Project Properties Template Question

Posted 02 Mar 2016 09:27 #12
This is the exact same thing I do when I make tutorial videos and some other personal stuff.
I have a set of "template" .veg files with all the right settings and pre-filled with lower thirds, sounds tracks, etc...on the timeline.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.747 seconds